[Histonet] disposable blade holder

Bea DeBrosse-Serra BDeBrosse-Serra <@t> isisph.com
Mon Jul 23 09:30:23 CDT 2012

Check with your local Leica rep.

Beatrice DeBrosse-Serra HT(ASCP)QIHC
Isis Pharmaceuticals
Antisense Drug Discovery
2855 Gazelle Ct.
Carlsbad, CA 92010
760-603-2371

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Patsy Ruegg
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 11:33 AM
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Cc: 'Sherri Saturley'
Subject: [Histonet] disposable blade holder

We are looking for the disposable blade holder for low profile blades that fit in microtomes like the Leica 1510 where permanent blades used to be held.  We have two of these but they are both for high profile blades and we would prefer to use low profile disposable blades.  Does anyone have one of these sitting around used we could buy from you or if there are vendors selling used ones please feel free to contact us.

Regards,

Patsy and Sherri

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Director of Histology and IHC

IHCtech a subsidiary of Flagship Bio-Sciences, LLC Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80045

P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
email  <mailto:pruegg <@t> ihctech.net> pruegg <@t> ihctech.net & email  <mailto:pruegg <@t> flagshipbio.com> pruegg <@t> flagshipbio.com

web site  <http://www.ihctech.net> www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s) ('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail as soon as possible.