[Histonet] Black Biopsy Paper

Rebecca LeVier rlevier <@t> urologycp.com
Wed Jul 18 13:26:14 CDT 2012

I am wondering if anyone out there is using black biopsy paper to give to offices to place the biopsy on prior to putting it into formalin? It looks kind of like construction paper. If you are using this can you please give me a list of pros and cons associated with it?

Thanks,
Becky

Disclaimer Note: The information in this message with any attachment to it, may be privileged and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is neither the intended recipient, nor an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, then you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, unauthorized use, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer. Thank you.