[Histonet] Conferences?

Sarah Dysart sdysart <@t> mirnarx.com
Mon Jul 16 10:13:19 CDT 2012

Does anyone know of any conferences or conventions going on in the histology world in the next 8 weeks??  I am 8 months pregnant and was just told that I need to go to a conference this year...unfortunately I cannot fly.
The conference would have to be somewhere drive-able from Austin, Texas (preferably no more than 10 hours or so...we Texas people are used to long drives to get places...).  That would open up LA, OK, TX, MO, etc.
Thanks!

Sarah Goebel-Dysart, BA, HT(ASCP), QIHC (ASCP)
Histotechnologist
Mirna Therapeutics
2150 Woodward Street
Suite 100