[Histonet] human vimentin in mouse tissue

Jonathan Cremer Jonathan.Cremer <@t> med.kuleuven.be
Thu Jul 12 04:23:44 CDT 2012

Hi Kim,

I use Sigma V4630 in mouse tissue, but it is sold as an anti-human antibody (but reactive to many species).
I use it at a dilution of 1:2500 with a PerkinElmer Cy3 TSA kit, with a Jackson HRP-conjugated secondary.
Oh, before I forget, standard AR with citrate, pH 6.

Hope this helps.

Jonathan
---
Jonathan Cremer
Laboratory Technician
TARGID - KU Leuven

Van: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] namens Kim Merriam [kmerriam2003 <@t> yahoo.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 10 juli 2012 17:48
To: Histonet
Onderwerp: [Histonet] human vimentin in mouse tissue

Greetings!

I want to stain for human vimentin in mouse tissues (human fibroblasts).  I many years ago, I used a biotinylated V9 clone for just this purpose and it worked great.  I tried the biotiylated V9 clone from abcam, but I am not getting any staining at all.  Any suggestions?

Kim

Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Cambridge, MA