[Histonet] Grandfather TC Change

Martin, Gary gmartin <@t> marshallmedical.org
Thu Jul 5 10:40:35 CDT 2012

I'm interested if anyone is dealing with the expired Grandfather TC
rule.  I'm mainly interested in how you may be negotiating with your
hospital concerning the reimbursement difference. Any thoughts would be
helpful.

Gary Martin

Director of Operations

El Dorado Pathology Med. Grp.

Marshall Med. Ctr. Pathology Dept.

530-626-2608

gmaritn <@t> marshallhospital.org <mailto:gmaritn <@t> marshallhospital.org>

This e-mail is only intended for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other
then the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.  If you receive this
communication in error, please contact the sender and destroy all forms
of this communication.