[Histonet] Need feed back from any users out there!

Kim Merriam kmerriam2003 <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 12:09:49 CST 2012

I wouldn't put xylene on my Nemesis stainer, it might ruin some of the parts of the instrument.  Also, the Nemesis is all room temp, you can't do HIER on it (but you can do enzymes on it).

My 2-cents.
Kim

Kim Merriam, MA, HT(ASCP)QIHC Cambridge, MA

________________________________
From: Colleen Forster <cforster <@t> umn.edu>
To: Histonet <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 12:47 PM
Subject: [Histonet] Need feed back from any users out there!

  Hello Histoland,

Can anyone who may have used or is using this piece of equipment give me their feed back? We are considering it to do an "online" dewaxing and retrievel with the Biocare Nemesis stainer.  Thanks in advacne for your comments!

Colleen Forster HT(ASCP)QIHC
U of MN

  Lab Vision* PT Module

The Thermo Scientific* PT Module is designed to simultaneously perform dewaxing and antigen retrieval on slides prior to immunohistochemical staining.
The Thermo Scientific PT Module is the benchmark for simplification, standardization and consistency of antigen retrieval procedures in IHC. The PT Module fully automates simultaneous dewaxing and antigen retrieval of IHC and includes PT Monitor software for printing/maintenance of regulatory compliant procedural reports.