[Histonet] Need feed back from any users out there!

Colleen Forster cforster <@t> umn.edu
Mon Jan 30 11:47:48 CST 2012

    Hello Histoland,

Can anyone who may have used or is using this piece of equipment give me
their feed back? We are considering it to do an "online" dewaxing and
retrievel with the Biocare Nemesis stainer.  Thanks in advacne for your
comments!

Colleen Forster HT(ASCP)QIHC
U of MN

    Lab Vision* PT Module

The Thermo Scientific* PT Module is designed to simultaneously perform
dewaxing and antigen retrieval on slides prior to immunohistochemical
staining.
The Thermo Scientific PT Module is the benchmark for simplification,
standardization and consistency of antigen retrieval procedures in IHC.
The PT Module fully automates simultaneous dewaxing and antigen
retrieval of IHC and includes PT Monitor software for
printing/maintenance of regulatory compliant procedural reports.