[Histonet] Interview Questions

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:25:00 CST 2012

Here are some idea starters..http://www.negotiations.com/articles/top-interview-questions/ maybe you can adapt it to your particular job role, the culture and people that you were working with directly, or what you found most challenging/frustrating/inspiring? How interesting to be interviewing your replacement!Joelle

Joelle Weaver MAOM, (HTL) ASCP

http://www.linkedin.com/in/joelleweaver