[Histonet] Music in the Laboratory

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 18:52:55 CST 2012

I agree with what you say Andi.  Music is a great stress reliever as well. Ive always let the group decide if they are all willing to tolerate other kinds of music to be fair. I always ask them to try to keep it clean. Don't want to offend
With that being said. I myself have had to tone it down because I love me some disco music:).

Yes, ring my bell and shake your groove thing lol

Without further silliness. Music is great in the lab if you can get the people to agree on compromise.if you have someone you know is very strict and you know Katy perrys I kissed a girl song is going to send them over the edge.  Don't do it. Let them use headphones. Because you wouldn't want someone claiming harassment.
Kim D