[Histonet] Quality Management Monitors

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 18:16:21 CST 2012

On this specific function I've always used a form that goes out with the first few trays. On that form about an Average of 10% daily cases is picked from these first few trays. The sheet ask. Microtomy good or poor with a comment area for cases chosen as poor.has who cut it as well The pathologist checks this form off with the first few trays each morning. I track for trends and can get a number To use for QM meetings

You will need to decide what % you want to track. Hope this helps.
Kim D

Sent from my iPhone