[Histonet] Quality Management Monitors

Knutson, Deanne DKnutson <@t> primecare.org
Tue Jan 10 16:06:48 CST 2012

In looking through my 2012 plan for QM monitors, I would be interested to hear from any of you on how your department may monitor the microtomy bench or embedding bench for quality?  I am not talking productivity, but quality.  How can we monitor these benches to help staff improve the quality of their work?  I don't want this to be punitive, but a learning experience for all.

Thank you in advance for any ideas that you may be able to share!

Deanne Knutson
Anatomic Pathology Supervisor
St. Alexius Medical Center
701-530-6730