[Histonet] RE: Look at me...

Connolly, Brett M brett_connolly <@t> merck.com
Thu Jan 5 12:04:32 CST 2012

I'll second that from our experience - Cell Signaling cleaved caspase-3 antibody works well on xenografts

Brett

Brett M. Connolly, Ph.D.
Imaging Research Fellow
Merck & Co., Inc.
PO Box 4, WP-44K
West Point, PA 19486
brett_connolly <@t> merck.com
T- 215-652-2501
F- 215-993-6803

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Elizabeth Chlipala
Sent: Thursday, January 05, 2012 12:36 PM
To: 'Sarah Dysart'; histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Look at me...

If you are looking to stain cleaved caspase 3 there is a better antibody from cell signaling it works in multiple species, it's a bit pricey but I have found that it works the best out of the few that I have tried.  We have used it mouse xenografts before without any issue.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592