[Histonet] HT or HTL Position in Little Rock AR

mucram11 <@t> comcast.net mucram11 <@t> comcast.net
Tue Jan 3 15:31:46 CST 2012

We have a position at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences for a registered HT (ASCP).  This is a fulltime position with either early or late shift possibilities.  It is an immediate opportunity.  We will require current registration with ASCP.

Recruiters need not answer as we are not allowed to use the services and it will be a waste of time for us to even discuss it.  I am sorry this is a state University and it has rules we can change.

Pam Marcum
AP Histology Supervisor
UAMS
501-686-7554