[Histonet] Nerve Fiber Density Testing

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 14:30:18 CST 2012

Hi,
    I did this same thing some years back. Keeping the free floating skin
bx sections from breaking up during the IHC was tricky. Sometimes it is
easiest to transfer the solutions in & out of the plate wells rather than
trying to lift the sections with a loop. It can end up with good results
though. Ping me if you have any questions. (Hopefully I'll remember)

Best of luck,
Amos