[Histonet] reply to cutting speed

Featherstone, Annette af46 <@t> buffalo.edu
Tue Jan 3 12:26:34 CST 2012

No one should be alone after only a few weeks on the job. What kind of supervised training is that? Sorry, but I would never expect a new recruit to go it alone after such a short time, not in any job.

Annette Featherstone

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Sent: Tuesday, January 03, 2012 1:05 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Histonet Digest, Vol 98, Issue 2

        histonet-owner <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than "Re: Contents of Histonet digest..."

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Cutting speed (Mayer,Toysha N)
   2. Re: Cutting speed (Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth))
   3. histology opening (Histology Dept)
   4. RE: Cutting speed (Bea DeBrosse-Serra)
   5. Nerve Fiber Density Testing (Adrienne Kavanagh)
   6. RE: Cutting speed (joelle weaver)

Message: 1