[Histonet] Shiny side of a paraffin section

Eric Hoy Eric.Hoy <@t> UTSouthwestern.edu
Tue Feb 28 19:36:09 CST 2012

All of the cells would be face down when you looked at them!

(It's already been a long week!)

Eric Hoy

Eric S. Hoy, Ph.D., SI(ASCP)
Clinical Associate Professor
Department of Medical Laboratory Sciences
The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
Dallas, Texas
Email: Eric.Hoy <@t> UTSouthwestern.edu