[Histonet] PROBLEM GETTING GOOD SECTIONS FROM BIOPSIES AND LIVER BIOPSY

Wilson A wilson6848 <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Feb 24 21:28:55 CST 2012

    Hi,
       Please we are having problems getting great slides from tissue/biopsy specimens like gastric, esophageal, needdle biopsy and Liver Biopsy. Our pathologists are not happy at all because of this situation.
   I will really, really appreciate if  you guys in histoland could suggest some solutions that could stop the problem.
   Hoping to read from you guys asap. You guys are the best.

Thanks,

Wilson