[Histonet] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Fri Feb 24 08:40:07 CST 2012

Sorry did mean to this on HistoNet!!  Pam

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Pamela Marcum via LinkedIn
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 8:35 AM
To: David E.
Subject: [Histonet] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

LinkedIn
------------

    Pamela Marcum requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

David,

- Pamela

Accept invitation from Pamela Marcum
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-gzuoej-gz1bok6x-z/XlF1SInfsMz-GtKrGcmJOZZO1lkFwT3RZom15InljeuxcwwTts/blk/I230048954_13/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPclYQdjAUd30McP99bSlBckcMtSkRbPgNdzsUej0UejgLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=1RQTYkCUqGgB81

View invitation from Pamela Marcum
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-gzuoej-gz1bok6x-z/XlF1SInfsMz-GtKrGcmJOZZO1lkFwT3RZom15InljeuxcwwTts/blk/I230048954_13/3cNnPgRejwQc30PcAALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=3l1ruhLPyGgB81

Why might connecting with Pamela Marcum be a good idea?

Pamela Marcum's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting Pamela Marcum's invitation, check Pamela Marcum's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation