[Histonet] Re: Does xylene cause skin cancer?

Bob Richmond rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 13:24:18 CST 2012

As I failed to mention in my earlier post - the problem with a
registry is that many (most, in my personal experience) American
histotechnologists are completely uncertified, and would not appear in
any registry. One would hazard a guess that these uncertified techs
get the most xylene exposure.

Bob Richmond