[Histonet] Histotech Position

JThawley <@t> ShoreMemorial.org JThawley <@t> ShoreMemorial.org
Tue Feb 21 08:35:08 CST 2012

Hello all,

We have a histology position open.  Requirements are HT certified or
eligible, we are willing to train.  Anyone interested please contact me
with questions or you can apply at http://shoremedicalcenter.org/careers.

Thanks!

Jennifer Thawley HT, ASCP
Histology Supervisor
Shore Memorial Hospital
(609) 653-3940

This transmittal from Shore Memorial Health System is for the sole use of
the intended recipient and may contain confidential and privileged
information.  Any unauthorized review or use, including disclosure or
contact the sender and destroy all copies of the transmittal.