[Histonet] (no subject)

Freeman, Carol Carol.Freeman <@t> utoledo.edu
Thu Feb 16 08:56:49 CST 2012

Good Morning Histonet,

Ok, We are just starting up with MSI testing in our facility and a
question has popped up about diagnosis of these slides...  Are you
looking for a COMPLETE LOSS of this protein in the tumor, or just a loss
of some expression.?  So if you have a normal piece of tissue staining
uniform and then a tumor of that same tissue showing vague patchy
staining in some cells and a loss in other cells of interest are you
considering that a loss or not.   Does the tumor have to show a COMPLETE
loss of this protein...  Any answer is appreciated.