[Histonet] cryostats decontamination&In-Reply-To=

Ruppert, Amysue ruppert.amysue <@t> marshfieldclinic.org
Thu Feb 9 19:00:58 CST 2012

 We use an Isopropanol based spray called DisCide Ultra Disinfecting Spray, ColePalmer catolog # EW-86306-12.  Or direct from the company that makes it, www.palmerohealth.com.  The spray bottle that it comes in puts out a very fine, wide spay of the disinfectant which gets it into all those hard to reach spots of a cryostat. We do this weekly along with the UV light decontamination that one of our cryotstat is equiped with.   We do a more extensive/take down decontamination monthly.

amysue ruppert

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or privileged information.  If you received this message in error, you should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any information contained within.  Please contact the sender and advise of the erroneous delivery by return e-mail or telephone.  Thank you for your cooperation.