[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 99, Issue 11

Praveen Arany praveenarany <@t> gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 13:35:08 CST 2012

Hi Lucie,
We use both rack systems in our Revcos but find the front sliding access
are really useful and has significantly increased our freezer box
organization....no sliding-sticking problems.
My only issue is these racks come in a huge frame that occupies the
complete shelf space.....leaving no space for non-boxed stuff (bottles,
specimen bags, etc). So, we have dedicated two shelves to these front
sliding racks and other two have the side racks and oddball stuff.
Hope this helps.
Praveen

Praveen Arany,
HSEAS, Cambridge.