[Histonet] NCCI policy changes on IHC billing

Lester Raff MD LRaff <@t> uropartners.com
Thu Feb 9 12:52:30 CST 2012

My apologies, the document is too large for Histonet.  If anyone needs
to see it, email me directly.

Lester J. Raff, MD
Medical Director
UroPartners Laboratory
2225 Enterprise Dr. Suite 2511
Westchester, Il 60154
Tel 708.486.0076
Fax 708.492.0203

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Bell,
Mandy
Sent: Thursday, February 09, 2012 12:43 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] NCCI policy changes on IHC billing

Histonetters,

I had forwarded the thread to our pathologists regarding the changes to
IHC billing policies.  They could not find any documentation about any
changes to billing for cocktailed antibodies and/or dual stains.  We
looked at the NCCI website and could not find any information
referencing this.  Does anyone know where I could find this information?

Thanks,

Mandy Bell  HTL(ASCP)

Community Hospital of the Monterey Peninsula

2 Harris Court Suite B3/B4

Monterey, CA  93940

(831) 647-4791