[Histonet] Pro-Par

Mike Pence mpence <@t> grhs.net
Tue Feb 7 13:14:05 CST 2012

I would second what Jennifer said. We have been using ProPar since it
first came out with no problems. We recycle it just like an other
solvent. You do have to put you slides in xylene before cover slipping
with a tape coverslipper.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Jennifer
Campbell
Sent: Tuesday, February 07, 2012 12:46 PM
To: Thomas Jasper
Cc: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Pro-Par

We have been using ProPar for 15 yrs now. We were so glad to find
something that allowed us to become virtually xylene free. We still need
xylene for some things but not nearly the quantity that we used to keep
around. The folks at Anatech were so helpful in helping us get started.

We also recycle our ProPar which has saved us quite a bit of money over
the years.

I would recommend it!

--
Jen Campbell, HT(ASCP)
Supervisor of Technical Services

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain
confidential or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally
privileged or otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is
intended only for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from
someone who was not authorized to send it to you, please do not
distribute, copy or use it or any attachments.  Please notify the sender
immediately by reply e-mail and delete this from your system. Thank you