[Histonet] Pro-Par

Jennifer Campbell campbellj <@t> muhlbauerlab.com
Tue Feb 7 12:45:49 CST 2012

We have been using ProPar for 15 yrs now. We were so glad to find something
that allowed us to become virtually xylene free. We still need xylene for
some things but not nearly the quantity that we used to keep around. The
folks at Anatech were so helpful in helping us get started.

We also recycle our ProPar which has saved us quite a bit of money over the
years.

I would recommend it!

--
Jen Campbell, HT(ASCP)
Supervisor of Technical Services

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or
otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only
for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was
not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it
or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.