[Histonet] hrp vs alk phos

Heather Mcleod heather.mcleod <@t> webmail.co.za
Fri Feb 3 02:48:25 CST 2012

Dear Histonetters,
Our pathologist wants us to change from HRP to ALK PHOS.  We run a Ventana XT
using the titration option.  Fifteen of our 20 antibody selection are giving
the same result when run concurrently with the 2 detection systems. The other
5 stain perfectly with the HRP kit and gives NO staining with the ALK PHOS
kit.  We use the same protocol except for the kit selection and the titrated
antibody is taken from the same vial for the respective pairs.  Has anybody
had a problem like this?  The answer may be obvious but we cannot see it
Please help
Many many thanks
Heather

On Thu, 2 Feb 2012 15:31:04 +0100 "Gudrun Lang" <gu.lang <@t> gmx.at> wrote