[Histonet] IHCRG where are you?

JMyers1 <@t> aol.com JMyers1 <@t> aol.com
Thu Feb 2 05:38:33 CST 2012

Carol:
I'm happy to report that the IHC Resource Group remains alive and  well.
For reasons unkown, the group's website is currently not working  properly,
and through this message I've notified members of the NSH's staff  of the
problem.  We are actively working on a number of projects, most  notably the
annual IHC Forum event, and once our site is working again we hope  to post new
information.  Stay tuned for details...
Sincerely,
Joe Myers, M.S, CT(ASCP)QIHC
Chair, IHC Resource Group
------------------------------

Message: 9
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012  10:33:08 -0500
From: "Freeman, Carol"  <Carol.Freeman <@t> utoledo.edu>
Subject: [Histonet] IHCRG where are  you?
To: _histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu_
(mailto:histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu)

Good  Morning,

Just curious if any one out there knows what happened to the  IHCRG (IHC
review group?) It was an organization advertised in the NSH  material I
brought home from last September but the website doesn't exist and  the
email address listed was undeliverable...Just curious It sounded like  an
interest idea, just wondered what happened.. Thank you for any  response
:)