[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 109, Issue 30

Madeleine Huey madeleinehuey <@t> gmail.com
Fri Dec 28 21:10:08 CST 2012

Kimura,
The answer to your question is YES.  Both Tween 20 & Triton 100 are
non-ionic detergents.  Tween 20 is not as strong/effective as Triton
100, but you can use higher percentage Tw20 or prolong the
permeabilization timing.
Best!
Madeleine Huey, BS, MT, HTL & QIHC (ASCP)
madeleine_h <@t> elcaminohospital.org