[Histonet] Re: VIP6 issue14

Debbie Dreesen ddreesen <@t> sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 13 14:08:55 CST 2012

Nancy,
Like you, we had that problem and had to put something on top to prevent the cassettes from floating around.

Debbie Dreesen

Message: 11
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2012 14:17:24 +0000
From: Nancy Schmitt <Nancy_Schmitt <@t> pa-ucl.com>
Subject: [Histonet] VIP6 issue
To: "Histonet (histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu)"

Good Morning-
We have recently purchased  VIP6 processors.  Has anyone else experienced a problem with the lids coming off during pump in and pump out?  Causes the cassettes to float all over and be completely out of order:(  We now place an extra rack or lid on top to weigh down and insure this does not happen.  I talked with the rep. and they said they had never heard of this.  I know this is not  a huge deal, but with new instrumentation I don't think we be cobbling things already.
Thank you for any input-
Nancy Schmitt
Dubuque, IA

NOTICE: This email may contain legally privileged information. The information
is for the use of only the intended recipient(s) even if addressed
incorrectly. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
that you have received it in error and then delete it along with any
attachments. Thank you.