[Histonet] Tissue Processors

Davide Costanzo pathlocums <@t> gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 17:39:11 CST 2012

The excelsior is getting rave reviews from folks I know that use it.
The University of Miami just ordered a few of them from my
understanding. Might want to call there and ask their opinion.
Personally, I think Sakura is losing ground and for good reason. We
use exclusively Thermo branded equipment here. STP420 and Pathcentre.
Both are great.

Sent from my iPhone