[Histonet] downloads available on these questions RE: Let's Talk CAP Inspections

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken <@t> ucsfmedctr.org
Tue Aug 28 10:46:32 CDT 2012

You can download a powerpoint I made for validation presentations at NSH and ASCP meetings. Part of that presentation covers the issues mentioned below on how to relate regulations written primarily for analytical clinical labs to the histo and IHC labs.

This is a Yahoo group. Join for free and download the presentation "ASCP 2011 IHC QC Oct 20 2011 v10212011.pdf" (and you won't get any emails from me about the group. It is just a convenient download site).

There are several other files there as well, mostly concerning IHC validation, including extensive references.

Tim Morken
Supervisor, Electron Microscopy/Neuromuscular Special Studies
Department of Pathology
UC San Francisco Medical Center
505 Parnassus Ave, Box 1656
Room S570