[Histonet] Best Group Purchasing Organization (GPO) for clinical and pathology laboratories?

Norm Burnham Norm.Burnham <@t> propath.com
Tue Aug 14 15:11:49 CDT 2012

Dear Histonetters,

We are currently searching for the most inclusive and most cost effective
lab-oriented Group Purchasing Organization (GPO). Are you working with one
that gives great support and greatest discounts on lab general supplies and
if so, may I ask who you are using?  I am sure that there are many of us out
here who would like to know which GPO's are "best of breed" for lab purchases
and greatest savings.  I would be so appreciative to hear your thoughts.
Thank you and best regards.

Norm Burnham, MBA, MT(ASCP)

Director, Anatomic Laboratory Operations

ProPath

Dallas, TX 75247

www.propath.com

This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the
named recipient and may contain information that is confidential or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this
message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in
error or are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately by
contacting the sender at the electronic mail address noted above, and
delete and destroy all copies of this message.