[Histonet] Ki67 antibody to stain Mouse tissue

Eva Permaul eca9 <@t> georgetown.edu
Wed Aug 8 10:38:48 CDT 2012

Just to clarify. Are you using it on mouse tissues? I am only asking
because the Thermo Scientific/Labvision/Neomarkers data sheet says it has
only been verified on Human tissues.
Secondly had anyone used it on mouse gut. Does it stain in the bottom of
the crypts or at the top? I am asking because I have also tried a different
antibody from Leica but got staining at the top of the crypts not at the
bottom.

Thank you to everyone for all of your valuable suggestions and advice,
Eva Permaul
Georgetown University