[Histonet] Ki67 antibody to stain Mouse tissue

Colleen Forster cforster <@t> umn.edu
Mon Aug 6 16:01:25 CDT 2012

Just an FYI: Lab Vision antibodies HAVE to be ordered through Thermo
Fisher. Lab Vision is a part of that company now.  When you order
antibodies from them you should use the Kalamazoo location as that is
where the antibodies come from (I believe that is where Lab Vision was
out of.)

If you do this it will save you a LOT of headache.

Colleen Forster
U of MN