[Histonet] Teabags

Contact HistoCare contact <@t> histocare.com
Mon Aug 6 08:32:16 CDT 2012

I agree that putting tiny specimen *on* the teabag and not *in* it saves the embedded valuable time. For those that are budget conscious AND short on TAT, how well would *recycling*  microcassettes work? Could they be successfully put back in the processing rack and cleaned during a normal rack cleaning? Wouldn't that be more cost-conscious than throwing away teabags since you can reuse those.

Bear in mind, my questions are meant only to provoke a rethinking of some processes and consider not only convenience during grossing but also during embedding.