[Histonet] Rodent processing and artifactual spaces

Katherine Murphy katherine.o.murphy <@t> gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 13:39:48 CDT 2012

Thanks for the suggestions. Just a note about the processing
protocol...I just recently switched to the lower percentages of
alcohol recently to try to remedy the horrible dryness and
microchatter I was getting using a 70%, 95% X 2, 100% x 3, xylene x 3
set up where shortening processing times was not solving the problem!
Changing the reagent set up solved the microchatter problem but now
this other separation artifact has appeared.