[Histonet] Expert Level Cutting and Embedding

Contact HistoCare contact <@t> histocare.com
Wed Aug 1 12:23:42 CDT 2012

Thanks for all the inquiries! And thanks Mr. Richmond!

This is to provide clarity in response to some of the questions asked about HistoCare's service.

We provide an experienced technician directly to your lab when a need arises such as when a regular employee has a planned absence like a pregnancy or surgery, or if you have a sudden change in staff from someone quitting or jury duty for example.  You don't have to scramble to hurry up and hire the wrong person just to keep the lab running smoothly.

The benefit is you get a strong, detailed, and reliable person to embed and cut and minimize the stress and workload on other FTEs. Also there is no long term commitment should your departmental needs change.

In the interim you are not taking on additional stress from trying to figure out how to get the work done and you get to take your time to find the right replacement or wait until your regular employee returns.

It is not our intent to offend any subscribers to histonet by posting our service.

We are available on short notice, flexible with time and can work together on a budget that meets your needs.

Please send inquiries and Technician requests to contact <@t> histocare.com.

Thanks,

Betty Smith,
HistoCare Assistant