[Histonet] "know error system" prostate biopsies

Robert Jann rjann3 <@t> verizon.net
Fri Apr 13 15:29:17 CDT 2012

I work for a large urology group practice path lab in PA. It was pitched to us as a way of eliminating specimen errors from the numerous sites that sent us bx's.  What we weren't told was the enormous amount of work involved or that it would fall on us to bill the insurances.  Luckily, our medical director was able to persuade the urologists that it was neither needed or cost effective and we politely told know error, no thank you.

Bob Jann HT(ASCP)