[Histonet] Histobath

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Apr 6 22:57:58 CDT 2012

The Histobath has gone back into production, but we switched the the Hacker Bright Clini-RF freezer (http://www.hackerinstruments.com) and love the compact instrument that provides better control of temperature (-80 C.) w/ a work space inside the unit (-30 C.). We also use 3M Novec HFE-7100 fluid to freeze our tissues.
William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)