[Histonet] Microwave use in histo lab

Hart, Heather Heather.Hart <@t> bms.com
Fri Apr 6 12:59:41 CDT 2012

Mehmet,

Thank you for your response.  I have been utilizing that resource for other portions of the paper.  Specifically, I am looking for any opinions good or bad on the technology from actual users, past or present.  Such as if it is preferred in some labs (hospital and/or research), or by some technologists for certain tasks, but not others.  Perhaps it was used before and phased out due to difficulties, etc.

Again, thank you!

Heather Hart

From: Mehmet Fatih BOZKURT

Hello,

http://www.ebsciences.com/papers/microwave.htm

I hope this helps.

Various Perspectives and Opinions
      Provide alternative perspectives from experts on technology

      Public opinion on technology such as the media, consumers and community

      "You are encouraged to access other users and/or associated technologists in order to gain insight into various perspectives and fully understand the applications of the technology selected."

This message (including any attachments) may contain confidential, proprietary, privileged and/or private information. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the message and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this message or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.