[Histonet] Thanks!

D'Attilio, Shelley SDattili <@t> stormontvail.org
Wed Sep 28 11:16:09 CDT 2011

Hi all,
I wanted to thank all of you who responded to my question about my xylene-sensitive employee and purchase of an air filter system.  I got tons of terrific information and enjoyed the discussion about xylene substitutes.  Those who responded gave me a lot to think about and raised some questions for me to have answered.

It's wonderful to have access to all of you experts on the listserv!  Thank you for your generosity.

Regards,

Shelley D'Attilio MT(ASCP)
Manager, Chemistry, Cytology and Histology
Dept. of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Stormont-Vail HealthCare
Topeka, Kansas

NEED A DOCTOR?  Stormont-Vail's Health Connections can help you find a doctor accepting new patients.  Call (785) 354-5225.

The information transmitted in this e-mail and in any replies and forwards are for the sole use of the above individual(s) or entities and may contain proprietary, privileged and/or highly confidential information.  Any unauthorized dissemination, review, distribution or copying of these communications is strictly prohibited.  If this e-mail has been transmitted to you in error, please notify and return the original message to the sender immediately at the above listed address.  Thank you for your cooperation.