[Histonet] Re: So long, and thanks for all the help

Johnson, Teri TJJ <@t> stowers.org
Mon Sep 26 10:44:08 CDT 2011

Adam,

I will miss your contribution on the Histonet. You have always been an asset to the listserv. I agree with your sentiments exactly, I know what I know because of the information I learned on here and from those kind souls willing to share. I continue to try to pay it forward and not get caught up in the insanity that breaks out from time to time.

Best of luck on your career path. I think you will do well.

Sincerely,

Teri Johnson, HT(ASCP)QIHC
Head, Histology and Electron Microscopy
Stowers Institute for Medical Research