[Histonet] So long, and thanks for all the help

gayle callis gayle.callis <@t> bresnan.net
Mon Sep 26 10:33:16 CDT 2011

Dear Adam,

Thank you for the kind words.   It has always been a pleasure to pass histo
information onto others to help them with their projects.   As for dinner
and a drink, I would take you up on that - hopefully with Andrea there too.
In lieu of that, I raise my morning cup of coffee to you in congratulations
on your PhD, a huge achievement.   I would love to know the title of your
thesis and you can email that via private email.   I wish you great success
and hopefully a return to the Histonet network in the near future.

Take care, invest in a good coffee maker to ward off sleep and enjoy your
medical studies.

Gayle Callis