[Histonet] Re: Thermo Shandon Histobath

Bob Richmond rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 10:55:10 CDT 2011

Matt Mincer at Tech One Biomedical Services In Oak Park IL notes:

>>We are releasing a version of the Histobath in the next few months. In fact, we had the beta at out booth at NSH and are implementing several of the suggestions we received there.<<

I hope that one of those suggestions was to try to get people to use a
non-flammable fluorcarbon instead of dangerous methylbutane and
acetone. I've posted several notes about - archived on Histosearch, if
you haven't read them already.

I'd appreciate being kept up to date about this new product.

Bob Richmond <rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com>
Samurai Pathologist
Knoxville TN