[Histonet] Histology PI

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 10:42:16 CDT 2011

Whatever study you are going to do for your PI program has to do with some mistake or defect you had previously detected.
Lets say that one of your FS took over the 20 minutes required by CAP.
You should have taken action in finding out what happened. Then you should have followed up with such action.
Now you could look back to your numbers and determine if after you took the action to correct the problem, that has happened again or not.
This could be one.
On the same like of thought you could do other studies on some other problems detected in your lab that caused a PI action.
René J.

--- On Fri, 9/23/11, Amy Self <ASelf <@t> georgetownhospitalsystem.org> wrote:

From: Amy Self <ASelf <@t> georgetownhospitalsystem.org>
Subject: [Histonet] Histology PI
To: "'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Date: Friday, September 23, 2011, 11:00 AM

Happy Friday Histonetters,

Hope everyone has a great weekend while I pull some thoughts together about histology PI studies. I am looking for any help possible from the histonet that can help me with a Performance Improvement Plan. I am now required to come up with two studies a year and have no idea what to do or how to go about doing it. So I am seeking much needed help in the PI area for histology.   Thanks in advance for your help.

Amy Self
Georgetown Hospital System
Dept. of Pathology
NOTE:
The information contained in this message may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by replying to this message and deleting it from your computer.
Thank you.