[Histonet] immunohistochemistry: manual staining

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 16:27:33 CDT 2011

WOW is my bottom lip ever puffy! (Sad face) That thing was awesome. Does
anyone know of anything similar? I had been wanting to get an extra rack
just in case. That reminds me of my favorite Mae West quote "He who
hesitates is a d <@t> mned fool."

Amos