[Histonet] immunohistochemistry: manual staining

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 15:33:48 CDT 2011

Hi,
     Shandon Sequenza staining racks and slide clips. They are great. You
don't need the whole system (timers & boxes to hold the reagents). Basically
this is a rack that holds slides and slide clips vertically and the reagents
are dropped in at the top of the slide and it displaces the reagents below.
It is great for manual IHC. Drop me an email if you want some more info.

Amos

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 10:06 AM, <histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu