FW: [Histonet] embedding centers

Carol Fields Carol.Fields <@t> Northside.com
Tue Sep 13 15:33:07 CDT 2011

-----Original Message-----
From: Carol Fields
Sent: Tuesday, September 13, 2011 4:18 PM
To: 'madary <@t> verizon.net'
Cc: 'mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: RE: [Histonet] embedding centers

I bought 3 microtomes from Medite and they would not take them back
(they would swap them out) and would not refund my money..... plus I
received a really nasty note from one of the head people of Medite for
even asking about the company on the Histo Net. I told him the Histo Net
was for techs to say what they wanted not vendors.  Watch out.