[Histonet] embedding centers

madary <@t> verizon.net madary <@t> verizon.net
Tue Sep 13 14:12:58 CDT 2011

    I  would  stay  away from Medite. THey are poorly designed and do not
   talk to each other. Temps are bad and service even under warranty does
   not  exist.   The embedding mold bin was at the highest temp and still
   could  not  mel  the paraffin.Tried to chat with a rep at a conference
   whohad  sold  me  the  unit to tell her what happened and she left the
   conference  early  rather  than  deal with the issue. Don't waste your
   time  and  money.  Lots  of  great  companies  out there with superior
   embedding centers.
   Nick(Rocky) Madary, HT/HTL(ASCP)QIHC